Friday, January 27, 2012

EDU 307. Glogster mishap

Last night i was working on my homework and decided to start my glogster. After getting used to the layout of glogster and all the tools right there at my disposal i started to work. An hour went by and i was so enticed and concentrated on it. I loved that it was a cool dynamic online poster and i'm always up for anything creative. I would consider myself a very artsy and creative person so i really enjoyed adding photos of my favorite books, i added photos of my favorite children's books, i even added a video of my favorite song that puts me in a good mood whenever i hear it. The background i chose was very much like my personality and i liked dragging and dropping all the elements of my page exactly where i wanted them. Each element that i added i think really represents who i am as a person.
1.) the photo i added of myself is me taking pictures with my nikon digital SLR-one of my most favorite past-times-photography!
2.) the tags i wrote words on represent luggage tags for me-i love to travel and can't wait to have the opportunity to travel outside of the US and go to all the countries or even just other states i dream about.
3.) the shadows behind the book covers because in photography i enjoy black and white photography with a lot of contrast and shadowing.
4.) the background is my favorite print because i for some reason think its happy.
5.) the children's books that i used to read as a child or the children's books i read to my preschool class in the summers when i teach!
6.) my favorite song "good life" by one republic just puts a smile on my face. life is short and it makes me happy.
7.) the notecard i wrote on halfway down my glogster is because i have always been organized-at times even too organized.



After spending a good amount of time playing around with glogster and moving things around i finally finished-i tried to save it and it wouldn't save. I tried to save my glogster a dozen times and it still wouldn't save. I'm blaming this issue not on my computer-as macs in my opinion are the far superior form of technology, But rather on the residence hall internet. Needless to say i took screen shots of my glogster so i can try my best to recreate it when i am not within range of any residence hall wireless. Having backup plans is always a good idea-especially when you're a teacher-you have to always be prepared to expect the unexpected.


1 comment:

  1. Amber

    So sorry about your woes. The poster looks great. If you do not have time to finish..no worries.

    ReplyDelete